Friday, October 21, 2011

Some Comments for my site

I thought I would share with you some of the comments I received.
Thanks for all your nice comments and your help !


I LOVE your site! I was born and raised in Quebec city, lived there for the first 20 years of my life, lived in Maine for 36 years and recently moved to Idaho. I left my beloved french canadian recipe book in Maine, so I am so happy to have found you online. Thank you!
July 11, 2011 | Carole (carolemjknowles@gmail.com)
I am from a small town in Ks. called Damar. It is a French Canadian settlement, 95% of the current townspeople are decendants of the original settlers! We are a community that is extremely proud of our heritage! As a matter of fact, our little town has recently been refaced with a new look of a French Canadian village. I recently found your site and what a wonderful site it is! I have used several of your recipes & passed the site onto my relatives, many of which were ecstatic to see recipes from their childhood resurfaced! You have helped us bring back some lost traditions and for that we are GRATEFUL! Guests of your site forever...Gail
July 11, 2011 | Gail (dzine4u@live.com)
Hi,
I am interested in reprinting a recipe from your blog in our magazine about global parenting. I couldn't find an email for you on the site so am hoping you see the comment.
Please email me and I can provide you with more details if you are interested.
Thank you!
May 20, 2011 | Stephanie (stephanie@incultureparent.com)

Bonjour Annie,
J'aime bien ton ton site et je vais le partager avec mes amis sur Facebook.
Dans les desserts, je crois qu'il manque le bon Pudding Chômeur et la bagatelle !!
Tu devrais aussi donner la recette de macaroni long et tomates, si simple et si délicieux.
Merci beaucoup, bon travail et Bon Appétit !!
March 20, 2011 | Pierre
Great website Annie. Really enjoy looking at it and you amaze me with your talent!!! I'm glad you keep finding the time to keep it up! Good for you and especially good for us readers. Lots of love.
January 12, 2011 | Bonnie
Hey Annie: It is me Chris! Just wanted you to know that your website works beautifully at my home addy. I will certainly be looking at your site lots...I see we share a love of cooking for friends etc! I am going to try some of your recipes very soon...perhaps this weekend!
J'adore le website, spécialement les vidéos. Félicitations!
November 4, 2010 | Jeffrey (tiggerbrown@shaw.ca)
Looking forward to more of your recipes, Annie. Bon chance et bon apetit.
HDS
September 25, 2010 | hommedeseptiles
Hi Annie! Great site! I am so proud of you. I will be using your site for recipe regularly :) First one will be the maple cake as I don't really have any clue how to make dessert!!
August 14, 2010 | Anita
Very creative thinking is your website. I'll visit very often to get an idea of what to prepare at home.
July 22, 2010 | Darshini
I love your site Annie!! Very well done, the recipes looks yummy and i love your video :)
This is awesome Annie! Love the videos, looks delicious!
July 13, 2010 | chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment